In this Policy "Personal Information" means information about or an opinion relating to, a person, as defined in section 6 of the Privacy Act and which may be collected by PDC for the purposes set out in this Policy.
PDC collects personal information to conduct our business, to provide and market our services and to meet our legal obligations.
PDC may collect and hold personal information about (but not limited to):
• Clients and potential clients
• Suppliers and their employees
• Employees and prospective employees
PDC may collect personal information that includes (but is not limited to):
• Your name, address and/or postal addresses
• Your email address
• Your occupation and employer
• Your username and password in order to access our web site
• Your phone number (including mobile and facsimile phone numbers)
• Your tax file number, ABN and ACN
• Your bank account details
• Any transactional details about the service being offered.
PDC may collect personal information directly from you for example, through face-to-face meetings, interviews, and functions, business cards, job request forms and telephone conversations.
PDC may also collect information indirectly from you, for example from a third party or source such as your web site or a telephone or other type of directory.
PDC also collects personal information from its website www.pdcwa.com.au through receiving applications for positions vacant, and contact details from subcontractors and potential clients.
PDC's use and disclosure of personal information
PDC may use personal information to conduct our business, provide and market our services and to comply with our legal obligations.
PDC may disclose personal information to the following people:
• Members within PDC's organisation
• Other companies and individuals who assist us in providing services such as consultants and contractors
• PDC's clients
• Regulatory authorities including the Australian Tax Office and other authorities in order to fulfil our legal obligations
• Anyone else who you authorise us to disclose it to for example someone acting on your behalf, for example your bank.Access and correction
Subject to exceptions set out in the Privacy Act, you may have access to your personal information we collected by contacting us.
If you seek access to your personal information we will seek verification of your identity.
PDC endeavours to keep all personal information we hold up to date and relevant. We encourage you to contact us if any of the personal information we hold changes. Our contact details are set out below.
The NPPs require PDC to take reasonable steps to protect the security of personal information. PDC staff are required to respect the confidentiality of personal information and individuals privacy.
PDC takes reasonable steps to protect personal information we hold from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
PDC will review this Policy from time to time and make any necessary amendments to reflect changes in the law, technology or our operating practises. The current version of this Policy can be found at www.pdcgroup.com or can be obtained by contacting us.
If you have any enquiries, please contact us, details are set out below.
Phone: +61 8 9315 6600
Facsimile: +61 8 9364 7860
21 Kintail Road
Applecross WA 6153